Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy 10th Birthday, Ethan!

Happy tenth Birthday to my awesome, adorable, sweet, loving, energetic, and amazing brother, Ethan Gabriel Metzger!! I can not believe he is already 10. We enjoyed celebrating his birthday and our day was fabulous. On Ethan's Birthday he got snow and my daddy made him some mickey mouse Pancakes for him and for dinner we had some yummy Alfredo Sause with Penne, salad, and some garlic bread. Ethan received books, notebook, and pen and pencil set. We had such an amazing time celebrating just him and I am so thankful for him each and everyday. Where does the time go? His was with lots and lots of snowball fights, running in the snow, enjoying the snow, and simpy having fun time. Ethan is becoming such a wonderful young man of God and is growing up so fast!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I know! It does seem like he's growing up SO fast!!! My little brother is growing up into a wonderful young man of God. Praise Jesus!

    ReplyDelete