Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Our beliefs on Halloween


In a few weeks many people will be celebrating Halloween. This holiday is Satan's holiday, and his day and he loves to lead people into sin. I know there are many Christians out there who do not know the true meaning of Halloween and they celebrate it with many other people. My family never celebrates this day, instead we celebrate Reformation Day. Last year my mom had the privilege interviewing two former-wiccans, who are now Christians. They explained the meaning of Halloween so well and it is worth reading.

On Reformation Day we usually have some kind of special dinner and dessert that my mom makes that is similar to what the reformers would have eaten in their time. After dinner all my siblings would dress up just like Martin Luther, William Tyndale, John Wycliffe and many other reformers.

Please take the time and read this and understand the real meaning of Halloween and understand the meaning behind it to know the truth.

Here is the link to my mom's blog that tells about the REAL meaning of Halloween:
http://www.a2ndgenerationofhomeschooling.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment