Thursday, November 6, 2014

From Heaven

From Heaven - A Poem from an Aborted Baby to His Mother

If you'd kept my life,
How happy I would be,
But why instead,
Did you choose to kill me?
I loved the sound of your dear voice,
Except when you said I was just a choice.
I used to think,
Of the games we could play,
Unknowing of course,
I would die in this way,
I wanted to see your pretty face,
But instead I lay dead,
In a plastic case.
I still love you Mama,
Though you didn't see those days that you shunned me,
What a blessing I would be.
Jesus loves you too;
And guess what I know?
He died for us and will wash your sin white as snow!

~Your baby in Heaven
By Theresa Wilson


This beautiful poem, From Heaven was written by my friend, Theresa. It is from the perspective of an aborted baby talking to his or her mother. We have been ministering together for six years at our local abortion mills and have seen so much fruit in this ministry. Over 400 little children have been saved from death in Charlotte!

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment