Friday, May 31, 2013

Facing Life During Hard and Difficult Times

 Isaiah 41:10
'Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'
Matthew 11:28-30
"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. "Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart; and you shall find rest for your souls. "For My yoke is easy, and My load is light."

I know it is during hard times we want to give up and have a hard time trusting the Lord with whatever situations we are facing in life. It is during these times when God makes us stronger and He only wants what is best for us. Walk with God and pray daily and He will guide you as you take each step of faith!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment